Thursday 27 August 2020

Hello, Hello

 Good morning all.  We have a lovely new challenge for you over at Cardz4galz this morning.  We just want you to say 'Hello'.  I had so many ideas for this theme - I can't remember any of them now of course - but the one that stuck in my head was a little critter popping out of an envelope.  I stamped a couple of critters (I think the set maybe My Favourite Things but when I bought it there wasn't any packaging) and created a couple of cards with different papers.



I always think cats are more girly but I do love little dogs too so I couldn't resist.  The speech bubble and sentiment come from the Lawn Fawn reveal wheel set that I bought from a friend and haven't dared use yet.  

OK, time for you to say 'hello'.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. love your critters Dawn, two fun cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo fabulously cute and cheerful.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards Dawn, cute critters and great idea to have them peeping out of the envelope,
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn! This is wonderful! I love the CAS design and those little cute critters coming out of the envelopes! I haven't tried the reveal wheel yet either but it's on my list! : )
    Hugs - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - so cute.....love those little peeking critters xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Dawn! Love those sweet little faces. Who wouldn't love receiving these in their happy mail?! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete