Saturday 15 August 2020

Patterned Paper Possibilities

 Here we are again, on the 15th of the month.  Time for a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly.  I have no excuses for lateness this time as I chose the challenge.  I would like to see 3 or more pattered papers on your projects please.  If you are anything like me you will have hoards of the stuff waiting to be used so here's your chance.

For my card I just picked a sketch from the realms of Pinterest and searched for some pretty papers that would go together.  To be honest, I'd put my card together before I'd even chosen an image to use.  I went with a sweet image (unfortunately, no longer available) from 'From the Heart'. I coloured it in pink and blue to go with my papers and popped it on.  


It's not actually a bad way to make a card.  I didn't have to agonise over my colour scheme and then try to match my papers.  Maybe I've been doing it the wrong way around all these years.  I bet I forget next time I feel like colouring.  Anyway, please nip over and join in the fun.  The DT have come up with some stunners for inspiration.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. An adorable beautifully coloured image and great papers Dawn, this is a winner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Dawn, such a sweet image - so cute.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...some of us agonized ; ) Hee hee! This turned out beautifully and I agree with you - it's not a bad way to make a card! I liked this challenge because it got me out of my comfort zone! : ) Thanks My Friend!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute Dawn, I love that image and it's colored beautifully! Awesome challenge too, I love my paper! :)
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these papers together. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and I forget about Pinterest for sketches, inspiration, etc. Great Job Dawn and P.S. Thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog posts. Stop by my challenge blog: The Paper Funday Challenges and enter some of your lovely creations. We would love to have you join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your papers go so well together, great sketch and cute image.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete