Tuesday 14 June 2022

Dad

 This week's challenge at Cardz4guyz is a little hard for me.  We want to see 'Father's Day' projects please.  My dad always had his birthday the same week as Father's day and I would have to come up with two cards in one week.  Now he's no longer with us I can think of so many ideas for cards I would have loved to send him.


I've kept my DT project fairly generic as it will probably go to Church or to Charity for them to sell.  I love how it turned out but, if I was sending it to my dad, I would have put a daft comment underneath the word.  Or I'd have had to put a bird on it, or a cricket bat, or a football or something else he used to love.

Sorry, this post is a little self indulgent.  Those of you who have followed my blog for a while will have seen photos of my daft dad.  I miss him so much.

Anyway, lets see what you've all been making for your daft dads.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


I did say he was daft!




4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Dawn,love the picture of your dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough making a DAD card when you a missing yours!! But you rocked it!! And someone at a church or charity will love using it!! Way to go giving great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "Father's Day" challenge that begins today over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, your card is a great masculine card...thanks for sharing about your dad--it's good you were close to him and that is such a blessing for sure! It's good that you share your cards with organization's that can use them to make money to help others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic male card, difficult when its not for your own lovely dad. Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete