Monday 20 June 2022

Colouring fun

 Morning all.  This week's challenge at Make My Monday is suitable for all.  Didn't you just love colouring in when you where little.  I know I did.  I still love it now and I have a good reason to do it.  Let's see your 'Colouring' (any medium) please.


When I first started colouring images for my cards I used water colour pencils (not very successfully).  Then a friend gave me some promarkers that she no longer used.  There was plenty of life left in them and I'm still using them.  I've also added a full set of Spetrum Noir markers to my collection so I have plenty of options.  It took me so long to get brave enough to go bold with my colours.  I'm glad I did though.  It makes such a difference.  This is an old image from Bugaboo (no longer available, sadly).  I have coloured it so many times in so many colours but pink and green are one of my favourites.

Ok, crack out those pens, pencils, inks and paints and let's see your creations.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo Dawn,pink and green are beautiful together,the lilac/purple blooms a perfect finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the pretty card and papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete