Thursday 2 June 2022

Patterned paper? Where do I begin!

 Morning all.  We have a lovely new challenge over at Cardz4galz starting today.  We would like to see 'two or more patterned papers' on your project please.  Luckily, I do have a couple of sheets of patterned paper hanging around, lol.  And, believe it or not, I didn't use it as an excuse to buy another pad.  In fact, the 12 x 12 pad called 'Dreamy Pastels' (from Craft Sensations), is the closest one I've ever come to using up.  I really love every paper in it - even the cut aparts.  I did find two sheets I'd not already cut into and this is what I came up with.


The cut apart I used has a larger version of the leaf frond on it and had a panel in the middle.  I didn't think the wording on the panel was suitable for a card so I covered it with these beautiful flower toppers that I've had hanging around forever.  The beauty of cutting the papers this way is that I have a matching set to make another card with.

OK, let's see those pretty patterns guys.  You know I'm always on the lookout for pretty paper.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


1 comment: