Friday 17 June 2022

Yellow is my friend apparently!

 Now, having publicly stated that Yellow and Orange are my least favourite colours I've posted two yellow cards in two days.  What is happening to me?

Over at The Alphabet Challenge we are up to 'F for Friendship'.  Well, as I'm running really late this week with my challenge cards I was looking through my pre-made card blanks.  I use my paper scraps and card sketches to make up card blanks that I can add to in a hurry. I picked out a pretty paper with stitched detail that must have been in there for years.  I printed a quote from Cintra Graphics on Etsy and threw a butterfly at it.


I'm really quite chuffed with the result.  Maybe working at the eleventh hour is what I need to do.  If I don't give myself time to think about it my cards come out ok.

Please pop over and have a look at the DT's work.  They are lovely.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. A wonderful sentiment and gorgeous background Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous happy card, the quote is perfectx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Dawn - what a great idea to have some backgrounds ready made for when you're in a hurry! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete