Tuesday 28 June 2022

Summer Fun

 Morning all.  Over at Cardz4guyz today we are looking for some 'summer fun'. Loads of scope for your creations with this one.  Personally, I love to go camping.  Me and a few books in the middle of a field is my happy place. Well, anywhere with a few books and time to read them is my happy place really.


For my card I chose to go back in time to when my son was never happier than surfing the waves in Cornwall.  He took a few lessons on holiday when he was a child.  He's always been a bit of a water baby.  It's a pity we live so far from surfing beaches as I think he'd have kept it up.

OK, what do your guyz do for fun during the summer?

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


4 comments:

  1. Great design-love all the circles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, your die cut circles go so well with the surfing image.
    We are just back from a holiday in Wales, there were lots of surfers there.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike....masculine summer card...it had to include a surf board!!! Fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "SUMMER" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the design. Anesha

    ReplyDelete