Friday 3 June 2022

God Save the Queen

 Morning all.  We have a lovely new challenge for you over at The Alphabet Challenge today.  We are looking at 'E for Embossing' either wet or dry will do.  Believe it or not I didn't set out to make this card.  My ideas were entirely different but I got caught up in the patriotic tide when I found my Union Flag embossing folder.


It's got to be the simplest card I have ever made.  I really hope Her Majesty had an amazing day yesterday.  I'm all dressed up in Red, White and Blue and I'm off out for the day myself.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic patriotic card Dawn,the stamp in the centre a wonderful finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card love the embossed flag and stamp in the centre
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great card. Fab embossing too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card - love the embossing folder! Hope you had a great day xx

    ReplyDelete