Thursday 16 June 2022

Pleased as Punches (or Dies)

 I am so pleased with this new challenge over at Cardz4galz.  I have so many dies and some don't get out much.  We want to see 'punches or dies' used on your projects please.  To be fair I have punches too but I don't like them half as much.

The idea for this card popped into my head and translated way better than I imagined it would.  Surprisingly, I couldn't get the idea out that it had to be yellow.  Yellow and orange are my least favourite colours but I needed this one to be yellow.  My brain is acting funny.


I absolutely love how it turned out.  I need to make another with the papers I have left.  Considering I don't like that paper I wish I had more of it now.

Ok, over to you. If you need inspiration - or even if you don't - please pop over and see what the DT have come up with.  They are such a talented and creative bunch.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


1 comment: