Thursday 30 June 2022

Trying Triangles

 Morning all.  Today, over at Cardz4galz we would like you to try 'triangles' on your creations.  I have a triangle die set but it gets very little use and I don't think I've ever used it on a female card.  Oh well, here goes.


I was quite pleased to find some pink paper with a few triangles on it, amongst lots of other shapes but they are there if you look hard enough.  I then lined my die cuts in a strip and edged it with washi tape.  After than I just added a sentiment and butterfly to finish it off.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. A wonderful take on your challenge Dawn reminds me of the art deco period

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love all the triangles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Dawn, you certainly met the brief.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete