Tuesday 7 April 2020

Beside the Seaside

Morning all.  It's Tuesday so it must be time for a new challenge at Cardz4guyz.  I know it would be lovely to be beside the seaside but, at the moment, it is more important to stay indoors and keep yourself and others safe.  You can, however, be beside the sea or even on it for our new challenge.

I didn't have to think very hard about this one as it gave me another excuse to use the 'Seaside Seagulls' stamp set from My Favourite Things.  Ok, I will admit, it is one of my very Favourite Things.  I kept it fairly simple with an inked sky and a die cut sea and stuck a frame around it before adding my little Gull.


No gems, just card candy to finish it off and that's it.  He doesn't look all that impressed does he.  OK guys, over to you.  Your creations are as close to the sea as I'm going to get for a while so please join in the fun. 

Thanks for reading and please stay safe.

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Dawn love the background paper and your focal image

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card Dawn, I love that seagull!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the layers.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic fun card, brilliant image. My car has been stood still so long i have a pair of seagulls trying to build a nest on the roof:-) Stay safe. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make hun, love the cheeky seagull

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Dawn, you have created a fun scene and your papers are perfect.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun seagull! A lovely card Dawn.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun seagull! A lovely card Dawn.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete