Monday 27 April 2020

Lovely Lavender

Morning all.  We have a new challenge for your this morning over at Make My Monday.  Meg would like you all to 'use a digital stamp'.  Ooh, now there's an excuse to go shopping whilst staying firmly indoors.  Not that I really 'need' anymore digital stamps.  I just need them, if you know what I mean.  Anyway, in an incredible twist of fate, a newsletter appeared in my inbox from Power Poppy, so I popped over for a little browse. 


This gorgeous little lavender bag caught my eye and I really 'needed' it.  Lavender is one of my absolute favourite plants.  I'd like to say it was the only stamp I 'needed' but I'd be lying. Thanks Meg, I'm blaming you for this little spending spree.

To finish the whole thing off I stamped 'friend' on the label and mounted it on one of my scrap backgrounds.  I couldn't be happier with the result.  It's like it was meant to be.

Anyway, I'm sure you all have some digi stamps you can use (or, if not, you can use it as an excuse to shop whilst staying at home).  Please join in the fun.

Thanks for reading and please stay safe.

Love Dawn x


11 comments:

  1. you teamed this beautifully coloured image with some gorgeous papers, love it Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Have a good day.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Dawn, a lovely image - a beautiful card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Dawn with the image colors matching the background paper so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Dawn, I love that image and the gorgeous papers you used!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Dawn! Your coloring is wonderful and the layering finished it off perfectly. I hope you are having as much fun online shopping as I am! LOL My husband is going to make me get a job soon! There's just nothing better than a little retail therapy to cure cabin fever. Have a great week and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You colored this so beautifully. My daughter just planted her very first garden and she planted lavender in it! I would not have a clue what to do with it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE this! Lavender is one of my favorites as well and I really think this image is so well-drawn! You have colored it perfectly and the layout/paper combo is awesome! : )
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Dawn, I might "need" an excuse for some digital shopping! Hope you are keeping well. Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this stamp Dawn, beautifully coloured and is perfect against those gorgeous papers.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete