Thursday 23 April 2020

Stash Busting

Having all this extra time at home just recently has given me an opportunity to tidy my stash.  And by tidy I mean look through it, find stuff I'd forgotten I'd got and pop it back - but maybe in a slightly different place.  This week I managed to find a die I had forgotten I'd got (underneath a box on top of another box on Will's work desk) and some more papers that I'd had free in a magazine from the dark ages.  Brilliant, both of them would be perfect for this week's challenge at Cardz4galz.  Leslie has chosen the colour combination of Black and Pink.  


The papers were perfect and I used the frame die to cut some glitter card.  I had the tiniest piece of pink glitter card (see, this is why we don't throw anything out) so I chose one of my butterfly dies and cut it out and stuck it on a white glitter panel that I'd put in my frame.  I added a bit of black bling and that's it.  Another card using my stash. Not that it's made much of a dent in it to be fair.

OK, over to you.  Crack out the pink and black and let's see your lovely creations.

Thanks for reading and please stay safe.

Love Dawn x

10 comments:

  1. I like you idea of tidying. lol Love this card, great colour combination. Must give it a try. Keep safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Dawn, the black and pink looks fabulous together.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the black pink colour combo a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very dramatic and beautiful, love it. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful use of the color challenge! Love that beautiful butterfly!! Keep tidying up because you are definitely finding some great stash. Have a great weekend and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card and colors, I love all of the sparkle!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, Dawn! You did a great job combining the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The black and pink together are very striking, love your card Dawn.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been going through my stash too. I think your frame is so elegant, such a beautiful card. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the pretty background you made for that sparkly butterfly that takes center stage on some sparkly silver paper! What a beautiful way to use the colors of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete