Friday 10 April 2020

Happy 10th Anniversary to The Alphabet Challenge

Morning all.  Today is the 10th Anniversary of The Alphabet Challenge. We are starting again at the letter A and, although we have chosen an 'anything goes' theme, I thought it would be appropriate to create an Anniversary card.  To be fair, I've been itching for an opportunity to use a Mo's Digital Pencil image since I first saw it.  It was one of those images that I just needed when I spotted it.  Didn't have anything specific in mind but really just had to have the image.  


I found some hearts and flowers papers and just layered everything up.  I'm really pleased with how it came out.  Looking at it I think it may be perfect for mum and dad on their anniversary.  

Please pop over and join in the anniversary fun.  We do love to see your projects.

Thanks for reading and stay safe.

Love Dawn x

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous colouring on that beautiful image Dawn a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, like you I just had to have this image when a saw it - I love it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and love your colouring of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn! This is a lovely and makes the perfect anniversary card! I'm going to have to go out and get this image myself! I really like your mix of pattern papers and where you added the sentiment die cut! Very nice!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Dawn! I love that image and it's colored beautifully, perfect anniversary card!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, your card is so sweet! I love Mo Manning's images, you did a great job coloring this one.
    Melanie




    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always loved this image too. You colored it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and image, beautifully coloured. Stay safe. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a heartwarmingly sweet, beautiful card. This makes one smile deeply to see.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image of your anniversary card Dawn, you’ve coloured it beautifully.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete