Thursday 9 April 2020

Let's go fly a kite (well, maybe when this crazy stuff is all over)

Morning all.  We have another outdoorsy themed challenge this week.  This time Cardz4galz want to see a kite on your creation.  I promise the design teams are not doing this as some form of torture.  All our themes were picked well in advance of the current lock down situation.

I did think this one was going to be tricky for me as I didn't think I owned anything with a kite on it.  I was going to try an origami approach but went through my stash just in case.  As it happens I did own a kite stamp.  I can't remember buying it but it looks like one of the cheap single ones that Hobbycraft do. I actually enjoyed playing with this and really like the results.


The sentiment is from a Wplus9 set I've had for ages.  I just fussy cut one of the stamps from my background to mount next to the sentiment and left it at that.  I didn't even add bling.  I must be sickening for something.  That's twice in a week.

Off you go to find your kites please.  Let's see what fabulous creations you can come up with.

Thanks for reading and please stay safe.

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Dawn love your kites sentiment and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, lovely, colourful kites.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Dawn, I love all of the colorful kites!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out cute! I have no kite stamps. I looked :(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the design. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card Dawn, I love your colourful kites.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete